Article 1 (Definition of Personal Information)
"Personal Information" in this Policy means, as defined by Article 2 (1) of Act on the Protection of Personal Information, information related to a living individual that includes a name, date of birth or other descriptions that could be used to identify a specific individual, whether or not by readily collating it with other pieces of information.
Article 2 (Utilization Purpose of Personal Information)
Having accurate information permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use the information collected about you to:
- Administrate your personal information to facilitate personal authentication in your login process for our service and any changes thereof.
- Process business form output necessary for various procedures.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use with our service.
- Notify you of maintenance information, changes of terms and any other important notices necessary for the management of our service.
- Provide you with our mail-magazine and news.
- Answer your suggestions, questions and inquiries about our service.
- Use your personal information for development and marketing of our service.
- Provide anonymous information to our business partners.
- Use your personal information for any purposes associated with the above-mentioned purposes.
Article 3 (Alteration of Utilization Purposes)
We may alter a utilization purpose of your personal information within the scope recognized as reasonably relevant to the pre-altered utilization purposes. We will notify you of such changes either by directly sending you a notification or by public announcement.
Article 4 (Information Provision to a Third Party)
We do not provide personal information contained in the user information with any third party without prior consent of the user, except for a case in which :
- We entrust a third party with a whole or part of the handling of the personal data within the necessary scope to achieve the utilization purposes.
- Personal information is provided by a business succession due to a merger or other circumstances.
- We provide personal information to a provider of data collection modules such as access analysis tool or ad network.
- There is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when we find it difficult to obtain the user’s own consent.
- There is a special need to enhance public hygiene or promote fostering healthy children, and when we find it difficult to obtain the user’s consent.
- There is a need to cooperate with a central government organization or a local government, or a person entrusted by them with performing those affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining the user’s consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs.
- Information disclosure is forced by Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other regulations.
Article 5 (Disclaimer)
We shall hold no liability for a third party’s acquisition of the user’s personal information in the following cases:
- A user himself/herself has disclosed his/her own personal data to a third party using our service.
- Any other person or organization other than the user has acquired the necessary identification information by some sort of method to log in to our service.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
If we have received a demand from the user for a correction, addition or deletion ("Correction etc.") for the reason that the personal information is not factual, we will conduct, after performing the demander’s identification with the user himself/herself, a necessary investigation without delay to the extent necessary to achieve the utilization purpose. Based on the result thereof, we will make Correction etc. of the contents of the retained personal data. We will then inform the user of the Correction etc. When having made our decision not to make the Correction etc., we will inform the user to that effect. These procedures do not apply to a case, in which we are not obliged to make the Correction etc, by Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other regulations.
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When having received from a user’s demand for a disclosure of personal information pursuant to the provisions of Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we will disclose, after performing the demander’s identification with the user himself/herself, retained personal data to the user without delay. When having found no personal data in our hand, we will inform the user to that effect. These procedures do not apply to a case, in which we are not obliged to make such disclosure by Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other regulations.
Article 8 (Measures against Violation of this Policy)
Our employees shall comply with this Policy in their behavior and conduct. In case of a violation, they will be subjected to a disciplinary action in accordance with our rules of employment and office regulations.
Prime Creator Solutions Inc. (“we”, “our” or “us) establishes Information Security Policy in order to continue stable business operation, protecting all information assets we handle in our business activities from all internal and external threats which may be posed intentionally or accidentally.
Article 1 (Information Security System )
We develop information security management system which clarifies authority of and responsibility for the information security and make every effort for high-level maintenance and improvement of the information security.
Article 2 (Protection of Information Assets)
We are aware of the importance of confidentiality, integrity and availability in all the information assets held by us, make every effort for maintenance and management of the information security and carry out our operation in accordance with information security rules we implement.
Article 3 (Enhancement of Information Security Literacy)
Taking the importance of the information security literacy into consideration, we conduct regular education, training and enlightenment for all our employees to be aware of the importance of the information security and to properly handle the information assets. We anticipate security incidents by devising countermeasure procedures to keep the damage at a minimum. In the event of emergency, we promptly take necessary course of action and implement appropriate measures for correction.
Article 4 (Countermeasures against Security Incidents)
We anticipate security incidents by devising countermeasure procedures to keep the damage at a minimum. In the event of emergency, we promptly take necessary course of action and implement appropriate measures for correction.
Article 5 (Compliance with Laws, Ordinances, Regulations and Contractual Terms)
We comply with information-security-related laws, ordinances, regulations and contractual terms applied in our business operation.
Article 6 (Continual Improvements)
We establish Information Security Management System (ISMS) on which we implement the above-mentioned initiatives followed by regular reviews and continual improvements.
Prime Creator Solutions Inc.
1-14-16 Kudan-Kita, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, 102-0073 Japan